Why Standards of ISO are Important for Organizations?
Why ISO is Important for Organizations
It is obvious that organizations are required plate form to place their basics to plan their future flourishment of business whether in form of manufacturing, trading, processing and servicing. Why ISO is important and what ISO standards have special in them to satisfy the requirements or needs of any above mentioned organizations. ISO standards are developed as per the need of working scope of any type of organization keeping in mind that organization may belong to manufacture or service sector, all can adopt any ISO standard depending upon the priority of their working scope and to which management system organization wish to improve the performance.
Few ISO standards for different management system scopes are as follows:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environment Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- ISO 28000 – Supply Chain Security Management System
There are many standards for various management system depending upon the needs of organization to which, sector they need to improve.
Yes; ultimately there are many benefits are incorporated into all the ISO standards, fundamentally
- Reduce paper work
- Reduce higher expenditures
- Increase planning before execution
- Pre-evaluation prior selection of external services
- Customer satisfaction post of feedback assessments
- Control of internal non-conformances
- Risk and opportunity assessment and analysis
For details please contact us – email@example.com