ISO DOCUMENTATION & READY PACK OF DOCUMENTS
Since the world of business compliance has become so quick and frequent that organizations have to accomplish the targets as early as possible to conform to their requirements of internal standards, therefore, Global Standards Consultants (Private) Limited acknowledges and understands the values of those who, really wish to satisfy their management system. Global Standards Consultants (Private) Limited has launched the E-Consultancy – ISO Documentation for the existing situation where organizations are acquiring very quick services by getting the ‘Documented Information Packages’ of our products. See our Services
- 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- 14001:2015 – Environment Management System
- 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Initially, the DIP – Documented Information Packages of ISO 9001:2015 – QMS, ISO 14001:2015 – EMS & ISO 45001:2018 – OHSMS were launched to guide the organizational managers and experts with accordance to the system functions as mandatory. Global Standards Consultants (Private) Limited ensures the post-delivery services of documentation procurement through distance learning tools.
ISO 9001:2015 – QMS
QMS helps organizations of any type and size with a “Quality Management System” including:
- Fulfilling interested parties’ quality requirements
- Following applicable regulatory requirements
- Enhancement of PDCA cycle
- Achieving improvement through risk-based strategy
- Reduce the cost of nonconformities
The standard has earned a worldwide reputation known as the “Quality Management System Standard”, which can be applied to any organization, large or small, whatever its business, products or Services.
ISO 14001:2015 – EMS
EMS helps organizations of any type and size with “Environment Management System” including:
- Supporting environment-related requirements of regulatory and interested parties
- Environment-friendly reputation
- Enhancement of PDCA cycle
- Achieving improvement through more improved risk-based strategy
- Downsize the hazardous impact to open environment
- Encourage the corporate relationships to secure global environment
The standard has earned a worldwide reputation known as the “Environment Management System”, which can be applied to any organization, large or small, whatever its business, products or Services.
ISO 45001:2018 – OHSMS
The OHSMS specification is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
- Assure compliance with its own OH&S policy.
- Demonstrate such compliance to the stakeholders.
- Implement, maintain and continually improve an OH&S management system.
- Make a self-determination and declaration of compliance with this OHSAS specification.
- Seek third party independent certification of its OH&S management system.
An OHSMS ISO 45001 audit assists in a variety of business respects. It helps to minimize risk to employees and other interested parties; improve an existing OH&S management system; demonstrate Diligence; gain assurance; among others. The Occupational Health and Safety Management System supports organizations to create a culture of safety and maintain business sustainability.
How to Approach
- Contact us at info[at]globalstandards.com.pk and ask for the desired standards.
- Our representative shall contact you for further response e. g. essential inquiry, payment and delivery terms understanding.
- Post confirmation representative will email the complete document pack.