What is New in ISO 9001:2015 Comparing ISO 9001:2008?
What is new in ISO 9001:2015
This how; this time everything is new for the latest version of 2015 in which, TC/ISO has enhanced the high level of structure which follows to know what is new in ISO 9001 version 2015.
- Standard basic structure
- Structure of QMS Model
- Change in PDCA Cycle – Plan, Do, Check, Act
- Addition of new requirements of context identification
- Enhanced Leadership value in QMS standard
- Enhanced document and record control requirements
- Introduced proactive approach and left the reactive approach
- Eliminate preventive action
- Introduced Risk and Opportunity tool in QMS
- Enhanced analysis of related data
- Enhanced the meaning of continual improvement
So, changes related to process execution and planned arrangement also have been covered through the given points that covers the ultimate requirements of new standard, to ensure the process based approach and realistic outcomes.
- Production & Service Loss
- Unplanned Situations
- Reduction of Uncertainty
- Increase the Confidence and Higher Motivation Level of Employee
- Continual Improvement by Learning
For details please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org